No pre-game meal today. The game was too early. I was still cooking breakfast until just before game time. East coast time zone games sucks. Instead we’ll talk halftime adjustments.
- Penalties are killing the Seahawks. Yes, the Kam Chancellor penalty was bogus, but the rest were just bad football.
- Seahawks need to give Charlie more protection. He’s looking at the pass rush and not downfield right now. Keeping a TE in to help Carpenter would be a start.
- Is Rice not playing? He’s been a complete non-factor so far.
- If Brandon has to play, he should never be allowed to play off his receiver. He needs to either play in press coverage or get off the field. He can’t cover, and should stop pretending that he can because he ends up looking stupid and hurting the team.
- Seahawks need to bring a safety up into the 5-10 hard range. McCoy has no arm, and passes to the TEs are the only offense the Browns have.
- Reb Bryant is a beast! That’s not an adjustment, but I think it needs to be said more often.