Another absolute blowout for the Seahawks. Back to back games the offense broke the 50 barrier. That’s pretty rare. As with last week, the Seahawks could have probably reached 70 had they wanted to. Doing that at home when a team gives you 8 turnovers is one thing, doing it on the road is another thing entirely. Very tough not to be impressed with the Seahawks right now.
This win sets the stage for an epic showdown against the 49ers next week. Be ready 12th man!
- Russell Wilson had another big game. Only threw for 205 yards, but he added 92 on the ground and 3 rushing TDs to go along with his 1 passing TD.
- Marshawn Lynch only had 10 carries. Still got 113 yards and a TD. Last week he had 11 carries. All this rest will help the Seahawks offense in the playoffs.
- Zach Miller was a factor on offense for the first time in recent memory. Getting him involved in the passing game will only lead to bigger and better things for the Seahawks.
- The read-option was a huge weapon again for the Seahawks. The Bills had no defense for it. Teams now have to spend a lot of their practice time preparing for it. That should open up the rest of the offense.
- The Defense had a rough stretch in the 2nd quarter (and early int he third) where they game up a lot of yards. Other than that they were exceptionally solid
- Chris Clemons has 2.5 sacks. Giving him 11.5 on the year.
- Bruce Irvin was a bit of a non-factor except the fumble recovery. That’s concerning. I expected him to have a big game.
- LeRoy Hill started. He was benched after the Bills first TD and Malcolm Smith played after that. Hopefully Smith starts next week. We need him in there to help stop Gore and the 49er running attack.
- Seahawks collect 3 more turnovers. Had a 4th, but the replay said the player was down.
- I liked the Wolf Grey uniforms. I think that’s going to be the next one I buy.
- 4 penalties. That’s it. I’ve been tough on the coaching staff for this in the past, so it’s only right for me to give them credit. Hopefully this becomes the new normal.
- Alan Branch hurt his ankel. Steven Hauschka seemed to have pulled his hamstring. Those are the only injuries that I am aware of right now.
Tags: Seattle Seahawks