It seems that everyone is posting their predictions for tomorrow’s big game. David even posted his on this site yesterday. While I could do the same, it wouldn’t be any different than the conclusion of my advanced matchups article from a couple days ago.
Yesterday I posted a number of actual Prop Bets for the Super Bowl that I thought were funny. With those in mind, I thought it would be more fun to throw out some prop bet style predictions. Here we go:
In game predictions:
- Alex Smith will be brought up by the announcing team at least three times even if there’s no situation where he would see the field.
- Robert Griffin, Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck will all be mentioned during the game.
- Ray Lewis’s name will be spoken more than twice as many times as plays than he is involved in.
- Jacoby Jones will have at least one big return.
- One FG will be missed in this game.
- Navorro Bowman have the most tackles of any player on either team.
- Joe Flacco will throw his first interception of this postseason
- Flacco will have more completions and more yards than Kaepernick.
- Both teams will commit at least 1 turnover.
- By the end of the game, every fan in America who doesn’t belong to the 49ers or Ravens fanbases, will hate the word “Harbaugh.”
- Everyone who reads this will know at least one person who watched the “puppy bowl” at some point on Sunday.
- The best commercial during the game will not be for beer.
- Ray Lewis will cry after the game, win or lose.
- Beyonce will not have a “wardrobe malfunction” during the halftime show.
- Anyone playing the “Harbaugh drinking game” (drink ever time the word Harbaugh is said or one of the Harbaughs are seen on TV, including the parents) will require emergency medical treatment for alcohol poisoning before the post game show is over.
- At least half people reading this who had no idea what the “puppy bowl” was have already googled it.