–UPDATED May 19, 10:15 a.m. PT–
The 2014 NFL Draft is over, but that doesn’t mean the Seahawks are finished adding players to their roster.
Here is a list of every player that has agreed to either sign or workout with the Seahawks, come the start of the 2014-15 season.
It will update as frequently as possible.
Players who have signed with the Seahawks, in alphabetical order:
- Dion Bailey, S, USC
- Brock Coyle, LB, Montana
- Chase Dixon, TE, Central Arkansas
- Garry Gilliam, OT, Penn State
- Bronson Irwin, OG, Oklahoma
- Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas
- Jimmy Legree, CB, South Carolina
- Keith Price, QB, Washington
- Andru Pulu, DT, Eastern Washington
Players who have agreed to terms with the Seahawks and are rumored to be attending team try-outs, in alphabetical order: