Aug 6, 2013; Renton, WA, USA; General view of Seattle Seahawks helmet and Nike gloves at training camp at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Though we are only one week into training camp, I am going to put my Nostradamus cap on and make five predictions about the mighty Hawks upcoming season.
More from Seattle Seahawks News
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson
If you are a member of The 12th Man, you probably won’t see these predictions as being much of a reach.
As you will see, I am certainly not buying into the predictions by so many analysts that the Hawks will inevitably experience the common post-Super Bowl letdown.