Richard Sherman has been preparing for months for the 2014 season but that didn’t stop him from being the poster-boy for Campbell’s Chunky Soup.
More from Seattle Seahawks News
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson
Sherman starred in the soup’s latest commercial alongside his mother and a few members of Seattle’s “Legion of Super Fans.”
The commercial, which debuted on Monday, is both cheesy and dorky but that’s what makes it so great.
The commercial is like a comic book coming to life with a simple plot and a happy ending.
Mama Sherman and her team, the Super Fans, need to find Richard Sherman to get him his Chunky soup, which comes in a variety of flavors.
They eventually find him at CenturyLink Field (where else?) while he is training and take him home to eat his soup, which he of course enjoys with a huge smile.
The soup actually looks pretty delicious.
It was fun to see Sherman in a commercial with his mom and it was really cool to see that Campbell’s was willing to use members of the Seattle fan base to make the commercial even better.
Check it out: