Aug 15, 2014; Seattle, WA, USA; San Diego Chargers quarterback Kellen Clemens (10) calls out plays at the line during the second half against the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field. Seattle defeated San Diego 41-14. Mandatory Credit: Steven Bisig-USA TODAY Sports
The Seattle Seahawks will get their first road test of the season when they visit the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.
More from Seattle Seahawks News
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson
San Diego is coming off a heartbreaking loss to the Arizona Cardinals on Monday Night Football in Week 1, blowing an 11-point fourth quarter lead and ultimately losing 18-17.
But the Chargers are still a tough team and a very competitive one.
They aren’t the same team the Seahawks rolled over during the preseason.
Here are four players to watch on San Diego’s team that could each prove to be difference makers in this one as the Seahawks look to improve to 2-0 before returning home to face another AFC West for, the Denver Broncos, next weekend.