Sep 21, 2014; Seattle, WA, USA; Seattle Seahawks wide receiverPercy Harvin
(11) runs for yards after the catch against the Denver Broncos during overtime at CenturyLink Field. Seattle defeated Denver, 26-20. Mandatory Credit: Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports
The Seattle Seahawks broke the internet on Friday afternoon by trading their No. 1 receiver Percy Harvin to the New York Jets for nothing more than a conditional draft pick, according to multiple reports.
More from Seattle Seahawks News
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson
ESPN reported that draft pick is expected to be between the second- and-fourth round of the 2015 NFL Draft.
There has been a lot of speculation as to why Seattle traded away one of their most talented players, but here are five reasons I think Seattle parted ways with the 26-year-old.