Feb 2, 2014; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson looks at the Vince Lombardi Trophy after Super Bowl XLVIII against the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
Here we are again, Seattle Seahawks fans.
More from Seattle Seahawks News
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson
Seattle has the top seed in the conference and a legitimate shot to compete for another Super Bowl championship.
Their first game isn’t until Jan. 10 and we won’t know who their opponent is until this weekend is over.
But whomever that opponent is, Seattle should win.
In fact, they shouldn’t lose until, well, next season if they play their cards right.
Here are five reasons the Seahawks will win Super Bowl XLIX.