We are in the homestretch of the Dog Days of the football offseason; a sad, solitary, empty void for fans of even the most desperate and hopeless teams. But for Seahawk fans it’s even worse. After the way Super Bowl XLIX ended, this offseason has felt like an eternity. Not a day goes by that I don’t hear, or see someone post on Twitter; “Is it football season yet?” Veterans report to training camp July 31st, and we’re now past the 4th Of July holiday. So close! Yet so, so, sooooooo far. These next 3 weeks may feel like a decade.
More from Seattle Seahawks News
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson
So I present to you the Five Best Ways To Get Through This Seahawk Offseason. Consider it a survival guide to getting from to the first preseason game against Denver August 14th, a veritable Living Without Seahawk Football In 2015 For Dummies.
And because you just can’t do a Top 5 list without a slideshow, here we go………..
Next: Stay Right Here