Seahawks vs Dolphins, 3 burning questions
By Dan Viens
If the Seattle Seahawks have designs on making it to the Super Bowl, there are a few things they’ll have to prove on the field, beginning this Sunday against the Miami Dolphins.
None of us saw 2015 coming. Optimism reigned. We’re going to get to our third straight Super Bowl!!
But then Kam Chancellor happened, and Drew Nowak, and the schedule. Next thing we knew our team was 2-4 and spent the rest of the season digging out of that hole.
In the end it was just too much to overcome as they were bounced out in the divisional round of the playoffs.
More from Seattle Seahawks News
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson
In the NFL, particularly the rough and tumble NFC, home field throughout the playoffs is crucial. And the best way to get there is with a good start out of the gates.
For the Seahawks, that all starts Sunday at CenturyLink Field against the new-look Miami Dolphins.
It’ll be the first time we get to see the team at full strength (err….almost) for an entire game after the mirage that is the preseason.
So let’s take a look at the 3 things we need to see from the Seahawks against Miami this weekend:
Next: Getting to Ryan Tannehill