The Seattle Seahawks have finished the month of October with a 5-1 record and, in first place in the NFC West.
After the defeat to the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday Night Football, the Seattle Seahawks completed their last game of the month in October. The Seattle Seahawks are now 5-1 and currently sit atop of the NFL’s best division, the NFC West.
Prior to the month of October, I had submitted my predictions for what the Seahawks would do in their games. Let’s take a recap at what transpired for the Seahawks in the month of October.
One major problem on the year for the Seahawks has been injuries. Below, you will find the injured players list from September entering October. Along with it, you will see updates on players and other players who got hurt in October will be added to the bottom of the list.
- HB Chris Carson — re-injured in the game against Arizona (foot) — week-to-week
- G Damien Lewis — back from injury
- WR Philip Dorsett — remains on IR — expected back soon
- DE Darrell Taylor — still recovering from leg surgery
- LB Jordyn Brooks — back from injury
- CB Quinton Dunbar — back from injury
- SS Jamal Adams — missed month of October (groin) — might play against San Fran
- SS Lano Hill — missed month of October (back)
- CB Shaquill Griffin — concussion protocol
- G Mike Iupati — missed Week 7 against Arizona (back)
Griffin and Iupati were the two new injuries in the month of October. Having the bye week granted the Seahawks some time to get healthy. We await the return of Jamal Adams. Hopefully, he has a good week of practice and returns to the playing field.
Where I Was Right
Prior to the month of October, I had made some bold predictions regarding the Seattle Seahawks. Let’s see where I was right.
- Seattle signed Damion “Snacks” Harrison. He should be activated from the practice squad soon.
- The Seahawks signed LB Shaquem Griffin to the active roster. He has played a big role late in the game apart of the pass rush. I thought he did a great job against Arizona as a spy late in the game.