Seattle Seahawks December preview and predictions
By Jake Luppino
Throughout the course of the season, I’ve been good at making game day picks, along with predicting how the months will go. But, the one thing I’ve struggled with is my bold predictions for each month. In October, I went 2/6. November, 2/8. Combined, 4/14. But, since we are entering the holiday spirit, I do feel that December will be my month.
The Seattle defense is beginning to pick things up and I anticipate that they will only get better from here on out. Offensively, the Seahawks are trying to work back to full strength and establish that balanced attack while letting Russ Cook. Without further ado, here are my bold predictions for the month of December.
- 3rd time’s a charm — Josh Gordon will be reinstated in the month of December.
- The Seattle Seahawks will clinch the NFC West by the end of the month.
- CB Shaquill Griffin will record two interceptions in the month of December.
- LB Bobby Wagner will record three sacks in the month of December.
- WR D.K. Metcalf will record 5 touchdowns in the month of December.
- The Seattle defense will hold 3 of their 4 opponents to under 20 points.
- Russell Wilson will be the MVP frontrunner heading into Week 17.
This is the month of redemption for me as I look to get over 50% of my predictions right.
For injury news, updates and recaps of each November game, check out the Seattle Seahawks November review.
In both September and October I went 2-1 in my game predictions. I had another great month in November, going 4-1 in my game picks.