Seahawks Super Bowl-bound?
In conclusion, I can make the following points
- Russell Wilson is an elite QB and can bring Lombardi trophies to Seattle.
- The offensive line is good
- But would be better by draughting a center
- Drafting a center would also improve the Seattle ground game
- Notably in the red zone
- The Seahawks need to replace David Moore at WR3 via the draft.
- The defensive front seven are already one of the better ones in the league and have the potential to be one of the very best.
- The Seahawks need to find a was to add a LCB as an upgrade on The Flowers.
- Doing so would make the Seahawks secondary at least decent.
Overall, as long as the injuries do not hit the Seahawks i some key positions they should be playoff-bound again in the coming season.
But the prospects of going deep in the playoffs and/or reaching the Super Bowl depend on making the right moves in the dying embers of free agency and more notably in the draft. They only have three picks, and one of those is late in the seventh round, so they have to nail their second and fourth round picks.
On special teams the Seahawks are amongst the best in the league kicking wise, the combo of Jason Myers and Michael Dickson at Kicker and Punter respectively both rank in the top ten at their positions. Get three more additions as center, third WR and LCB and you could be checking out the sights and sound of Inglewood, California in mid-February 2022.