Seahawks defense same in 2022 as it was in 2021 so far
- Pete Carroll defense
- Another reason they should have gone for it on 4th and 1 is because Pete Carroll’s defense looks absolutely horrible. The run defense is on pace to be the worst in the franchise’s history.
- A defense that can’t stop the run is a defense that doesn’t believe. If you can’t stop the run, you’re not getting them off the field, you’re getting blown off the line and your linebackers are easily getting blocked or pushed to the side.
- The Seahawks have faced some good running teams so far, but their ineptitude or lack of a desire to even make the quarterbacks have to make a play is beyond frustrating and is a blatant red mark on Pete Carroll’s belief in running the ball and stopping the run.
- This rebuild will not work if the defense doesn’t make a turn this season.
- DK is really good
- The dude is a beast, and it’s pretty cool to see a QB that actually will feed him.
- He only had 5 catches, but he was targeted 12 times. We saw what he can do when you give him a chance, with a beautiful 18-yard throw and catch to tie the game at 17.
- Keep feeding the beast!
- The State of the West
- As rough as things have looked for Seattle, the rest of their division rivals have not cared much better.
- The Rams and Cardinals played an ugly 20-12 game in which both offenses look like a shell of their 2021 selves.
- The 49ers somehow managed to embarrass themselves more than the Denver Broncos in their 10-12 loss in Sunday Night Football.
- Rams are an ugly 2-1 while the rest of the division is right behind in an ugly 1-2.
Feels like a lot has changed since just last year when three teams made the playoffs and two teams met in the NFC Championship.
Is anyone great in the NFC?
Seriously, does anyone want the NFC?
The Eagles tried a little bit this off-season and they look like the best team so far, but haven’t really played anyone.
The Bucs, Packers and Rams will all likely make the playoffs, but they all look worse than last year.
(we’ll get there), it makes me wonder what this team’s potential ceiling would look like if they ran it back one last time.