It’s been a weird four weeks hasn’t it, Seahawks fans?
Have you ever seen a more fun, yet maybe bad, yet maybe good, yet maybe an MVP contender in a 2-2 squad before?
The Seahawks are a lot of things and we’ll hit as many as we can this week.
Some greatness and awfulness from Seahawks in Week 4
- That was fun to watch
- It may have been as ugly as it was beautiful, but there’s just something awesome about watching teams coached by Pete Carroll and Dan Campbell go at it. We saw a wild Seahawks win last year in Russell Wilson’s final home game as a Hawk, but this was on a whole different level.
- All the tight ends in this game looked like Hall of Famers.
- A give-up draw play finally worked?
- No punts?!?!
- What was Nick Bellore thinking on that onside kick?
- DK took a cart to poop…or hide the stain?!?!
- Random, but am I the only one that thinks the home blue Lions versus the road white Seahawks is one of the best-looking jersey battle combos? Seriously, it was eye-popping to watch the game on TV.
- Anyways, yeesh, what a game.
Let Geno Cook
Let’s talk about this offense. Holy Catfish they’re fun.
That 49er loss may have been a blessing in disguise as Pete has handed the offense over to Shane Waldron, and he’s getting the best out of Geno.
Geno is making all the right decisions, is insanely accurate with the throws, and is bringing swagger to an offense that has truly lacked an identity for nearly two years.
It’s early, but Seattle may be getting the ceiling of Super Bowl Jared Goff, and last year’s Ryan Tannehill in Smith. He’s a legitimate MVP candidate as we enter the quarter-mark of the season.