There was no fun to be had in Baltimore for the Seattle Seahawks in Week 9, but now they get to return home in Week 10 for an extremely winnable game against the Washington Commanders.
Winning the game is one thing, but can they cover the spread as well?
I'm going to let you know everything you need to know to bet on the game in this article.
If you want my best bet for every game on the Week 10 slate, you can find them in the latest edition of the Road to 272 Bets here.
If you want to follow me by betting on the Seahawks this week, you should do so at Caesars Sportsbook. For a limited time, if you click the link below to sign up for an account, you'll receive your first bet on Caesars up to $1,000!
Commanders vs. Seahawks odds, spread, and total
Commanders vs. Seahawks betting trends
- Commanders are 4-2 ATS in their last six games vs. Seahawks
- Commanders are 4-1 ATS in their last five road games
- The UNDER is 10-1 in the Commanders' last 11 games vs. NFC West opponents
- Commanders are 9-0-1 ATS in their last 10 games played in November
- The UNDER is 5-0 in the last five meetings between these two teams
- Seahawks are 4-1 ATS in their last five games vs. NFC opponents
- Seahawks are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games played in November
Commanders vs. Seahawks injury reports
Washington Commanders injury report
- Curtis Samuel - WR - Questionable
- Ricky Stromberg - C- IR
- Jahan Dotson - WR - Questionable
Seattle Seahawks injury report
- Kenny McIntosh - RB - IR-R
- Derick Hall - LB - Questionable
- DeeJay Dallas - RB - Questionable
- Drake Thomas - LB - IR
- Anthony Bradford - G - Questionable
Commanders vs. Seahawks how to watch
- Date: Sunday, November 12
- Game Time: 4:25 pm EST
- Venue: Lumen Field
- How to Watch (TV): FOX
- Washington Commanders Record: 4-5
- Seattle Seahawks Record: 5-3
Commanders vs. Seahawks key players to watch
Curtis Samuel: For the Commanders to keep pace with the Seahawks offense, they need their depth receivers to step up in a big way and that means Curtis Samuel. He's been hauling in receptions, but his yards have taken a hit lately, failing to go over 50 yards in three straight games.
Geno Smith: The Seahawks quarterback has had an up and down season, but Seattle needs Geno Smith to become more consistent if the Seahawks want to be a contender in the NFC. He had a down performance last week against the Ravens, so let's hope he has a bounce back game against a bad Commanders secondary.
Commanders vs. Seahawks prediction and pick
Despite the loss to the Ravens last week, I'm still a big believer in this Seahawks team and I think they have a chance to torch this Commanders' defense. Washington ranks 29th in opponent Dropback EPA and 28th in opponent yards per pass attempt, giving up 7.2 yards per throw. That's good news for Geno Smith, who has had an up aup-and-downnd down season so far. He should be able to torch this Commanders' secondary.
Despite being trounced by the Ravens, the Seahawks are still eighth in the league in Net Yards per Play at +0.3, while Washington ranks 25th at -0.6.
I don't see what the Commanders offer to be able to hang with the Seahawks in Seattle.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!