Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett landed on the injury report this week with a hamstring injury, but he is expected to suit up for the team’s matchup with the Cleveland Browns.
This is a great sign for Seattle, who will also get DK Metcalf back in action after he missed Week 7 against the Arizona Cardinals. The Seahawks are hoping to move to 5-2 on the season with a win in Week 8.
Tyler Lockett injury status for Week 8 matchup vs. Cleveland Browns
Lockett is listed as questionable for this game with a hamstring injury, but he is expected to play – barring a setback.
Best Tyler Lockett prop bet for Week 8 game vs. Cleveland Browns
Tyler Lockett OVER 3.5 receptions
Cleveland has one of the best defenses in the NFL, but I think Lockett is being undervalued at his current number for receptions.
The veteran wideout has at least four catches in four of the team’s six games this season, including three straight.
Lockett should see more single coverage with Metcalf active, and he’s also been targeted at least four times in every game this season. This may be a game where Seattle has to throw the ball to beat the Browns’ stout defense, and I expect Lockett to benefit.
No matter how you plan on betting on this game, DraftKings Sportsbook can make you a winner. New users that sign up with the link below and wager $5 will instantly receive $200 in bonus bets!
Tyler Lockett injury history
- Sept. 2016: Knee PCL Tear Grade 3 – played through injury for most of season
- Dec. 2016: Leg Fibula Fracture – missed rest of season
- Nov. 2020: Knee Patella Sprain – did not miss a game
- Sept. 2021: Inguinal Hip Strain – left team’s Week 3 game
- Dec. 2022: Hand Finger Fracture – left team’s Week 15 game
When is Tyler Lockett coming back?
Lockett is expected to play in Week 8 against the Browns despite being listed as questionable.
Seattle Seahawks next 5 opponents
- Baltimore Ravens, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Washington Commanders, Sunday, Nov. 12
- Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, Nov. 19
- San Francisco 49ers, Thursday, Nov. 23
- Dallas Cowboys, Thursday, Nov. 30
Cleveland Browns injury report
- Jerome Ford – questionable
- Marquise Goodwin – questionable
- Sione Takitaki – questionable
- Deshaun Watson – out
- Jedrick Wills – questionable
Seattle Seahawks injury report
- Jamal Adams – questionable
- Tyler Lockett – questionable
- Phil Haynes – doubtful
- Austin Faoliu – out
- Kenny McIntosh – out
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.