Jan 2, 2015; San Antonio, TX, USA; Kansas State Wildcats wide receiver Tyler Lockett (16) runs after a catch during the second half of the 2015 Alamo Bowl against the UCLA Bruins at Alamodome. The Bruins won 40-35. Mandatory Credit: Soobum Im-USA TODAY Sports
Tyler Lockett is currently unsigned as well but it doesn’t really mean anything. No player drafted in the first 5 picks of the third round have signed yet either. His agent might just be playing the waiting game.
This is what Tyler Lockett’s contract could look like based off of a signing bonus of $782,004:
[table id=62 /]
In all Lockett would sign a 4 year $3,277,798 contract with $782,004 guaranteed. He would likely only get his signing bonus guaranteed due to the fact he was a third round draft choice. When these two guys sign there contracts and get there signing bonus it wouldn’t be bad for a days work. Go Hawks!
More from 12th Man Rising
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson