Special Teams also seems average to me at best.
Returns weren’t extremely spectacular in my opinion, however, if there’s one thing they should be excited about, it’d about rookie free agent Jaxon Shipley, who made one big return for 50+ yards, but overall, I still wouldn’t be extremely hopeful.
Their return game hasn’t been worthwhile since Patrick Peterson’s rookie year when he back there returning punts and kick offs.
If the Cardinals stay healthy, let’s face it, they’ll be a threat. Their offense will be potent; their defense won’t be the same, but will be effective and get the job done nonetheless. They do have concerns at various positions, mostly just with the backups.
But overall, let’s not take these birds lightly. They’ll be a threat, but Seattle’s reign as kings of the NFC West – like they have for so many years already!
More from 12th Man Rising
- 4 prospects Seahawks could reach for at No. 20 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Seattle Seahawks Mock Draft: Post-first wave of free agency
- Seahawks podcast: A review of the first week of free agency
- 4 experiments the Seattle Seahawks could cut short in 2023
- 3 pros and cons of Seattle Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson