3 of 4
The Broncos struggles seem as real as the Seahawks
- The Russell Wilson watch
- Each week, we’ll keep you posted on how Russell Wilson and our future picks are looking. I did say we were going to laugh this week.
- Through 2 games, you probably can’t come up with a more realistic and better result. After beating the Broncos in week one, Denver looked almost as bad as Seattle did in their home opener against the lowly Houston Texans.
- Russell Wilson played one of the worst games of his career, his coach made multiple boneheaded calls that cost the Broncos at least 6 points, for it not one decent drive and a great defense, the Broncos would have been 0-2, but survived for a 16-9 victory.
If that all doesn’t sound bad, you should have heard the Denver Broncos home crowd.
- Yep, Broncos Country booed Russell Wilson and the offense on two separate occasions, as well as gave their QB the Giannis Antetokounmpo ten-second chant for the play clock. To be fair, Wilson has been absolutely brutal managing the play clock in the first two games, but isn’t what the Broncos fans did classless???
- This perfect marriage that Russ chose has the makings of a long-term train wreck. I still think this team gets it right and ends up in the playoffs, but there’s a real scenario here where, in the brutal AFC conference and West division, they absolutely stink it up.
- Remember, the Seahawks get not just their first-round pick, but their second-rounder as well. There’s a real scenario here where Seattle is walking away with TWO high first-round picks, and four picks in the top 50 of a loaded NFL draft.