Spinning some positive vibes on the Seahawks Week 3 loss
- Ramifications of the loss
- Alas, they traded Russ, won the Russ bowl and now appear content to tank.
- The Falcons are not good and were likely a draft pick competitor to you. If you lost to them at home, you’re probably going to have a worse record than them.
- As the losses pile up, and it appears that may not stop for a bit, Seattle may very well be looking at a top 5 pick this season.
- That’s exciting, but it does make you question how soon they can get back.
- Russell Wilson watch
- This may be the most enjoyable part of the Notes each week for me.
- Russ wanted out, and in a Hotel California, Twilight, Black Mirror twist, he finds himself in almost the exact same situation as he was in Seattle.
- The Broncos may be the worst 2-1 team I’ve ever seen.
- Their offense has been an abomination. Their coach lacks control and they feel you need to run an offense, let alone a whole team.
- Russ looks like he has since Buffalo of 2020. His mobility is gone, his arm lacks the zip it used to have, and his beautiful moonballs look like a wobbly duck.
- He will never win an MVP, and the Broncos are far more likely to give Seattle a top 15 pick than a top 25 pick. If it wasn’t for their defense, they’d probably be 0-3.
- Here’s to hoping for some high picks and more laughs from Denver!
The Seahawks head to Detroit this week to take on a Lions team that should have beaten Minnesota on the road. They’re 1-2, but have legitimate young stars all across the field and may battle for a wildcard spot this season.
The Hawks have their work cut out for them, or they’re licking their chops watching Alabama games on Saturday. Either way, we’ll all be watching on Sunday.