The Seattle Seahawks' playoff chances have taken a hit lately, losing two straight games and now head into the meat of their schedule.
If they want to cement their spot in the postseason, an upset win against the Dallas Cowboys would go a long way. It's going to be a tough challenge for them on Thursday night in Texas, but don't put it past them to pull off the upset.
If you want my best bet for every game on the Week 13 slate, you can find them in the latest edition of the Road to 272 Bets here.
In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on the game.
If you want to get in on the action, I recommend doing so at FanDuel Sportsbook. If you click the link below to sign up for an account, you'll receive $150 in bonus bets if your first $5 wager wins!
Seahawks vs. Cowboys odds, spread, and total
Seahawks vs. Cowboys betting trends
- Seahawks are 6-13-1 ATS in their last 20 games
- Seahawks are 4-1 ATS in their last five games vs. Cowboys
- The UNDER is 5-2 the last seven times the Seahawks played in Dallas
- Cowboys are 6-1 ATS in their last six games
- Cowboys are 6-0 ATS in their last six home games
- Cowboys are 4-12 ATS in their last 16 games vs. NFC West opponents
Seahawks vs. Cowboys injury reports
Seattle Seahawks injury report
- Dareke Young - WR - Questionable
- Kenneth Walker - RB - Questionable
- Dee Eskridge - WR - Questionable
- Will Dissly - TE - Questionable
- Leonard Williams - DE - Questionable
Dallas Cowboys injury report
- Jayron Kearse - S - Questionable
- Peyton Hendershot - TE - IR-R
- Tyrus Wheat - DE - Questionable
- Dante Fowler Jr. - DE - Questionable
- Rico Dowdle - RB - Questionable
Seahawks vs. Cowboys how to watch
- Date: Thursday, November 30
- Game Time: 8:15 pm EST
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): PRIME VIDEO
- Seattle Seahawks Record: 6-5
- Dallas Cowboys Record: 8-3
Seahawks vs. Cowboys key players to watch
Geno Smith: This team lives and dies with the play of Geno Smith and let's be honest, he has not been good enough this season and has been a big reason they're trending in the wrong direction. He can right a lot of wrongs with a big performance on Thursday night if it leads Seattle to an upset win.
Dak Prescott: The Dallas Cowboys quarterback is officially in the mix to be named the NFL MVP. He's second in the league in completion percentage, QBR, and quarterback rating. If he can continue to play this well against tough opponents down the stretch, he may just win the MVP award for the first time in his career.
Seahawks vs. Cowboys prediction and pick
There's no doubt the Cowboys have been dominant this season and almost every single metric you look at, there's no reason to not believe they're going to be on the right side of another blowout.
Except for one.
The Cowboys have had the easiest schedule in the NFL to this point of the season based on opponent win percentage. They have played just two teams all season who currently have a winning record; the 49ers and the Eagles, both games which ended in a loss. The combined record of the teams they've beaten in their eight wins this season is 28-63. That tells me that a lot of their metrics are inflated to a certain degree and this next stretch of games is when we're going to get a true sense of how good they are.
If there's ever been a "sell high" spot on a team, it's the Cowboys this week. The opposite could be said about the Seahawks, who are in a great "buy low" spot after two straight losses. They're still 14th in the NFL in Net Yards per Play this season, let's not lose faith in them yet.
Are they better than the Seahawks who have admittedly been trending in the wrong direction? Yes. Are they 10 points better? No, I don't believe they are.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!