The East Coast Kids prevail — the Seattle Seahawks defeat the Miami Dolphins on the road after traveling nearly 3,000 miles.
Russ for MVP — Russell Wilson leads a game winning drive on Sunday Night Football to defeat the Minnesota Vikings, 27-26, en route to a 5-0 start.
AB on the way ? — the Seahawks showed interest in Antonio Brown, before he signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Thriller in the desert — the Arizona Cardinals defeat the Seattle Seahawks in overtime on Sunday Night Football after completing a late fourth quarter comeback.
Seahawks get defensive help — the Seattle Seahawks trade with the Cincinnati Bengals for Pro Bowl DE, Carlos Dunlap.
This didn’t go too well in the month of October as I went 2/6 in my bold predictions. Let’s give it another shot this month.
With the Seahawks expected to be active on the trade market, along with the division picking up, here are some bold predictions about what can happen in the upcoming month.
- Said it last month, but I am saying it again and I will be right this time. Seattle WR, Josh Gordon, will be reinstated and score his first touchdown in the month of November.
- Our newest addition, Carlos Dunlap, will record 3 sacks in the month of November.
- The Seattle Seahawks will go 2-1 in NFC West play in the month of November.
- LB Shaquem Griffin will record his first sack in the month of November.
- SS Jamal Adams will record 1 interception and 2 sacks in the month of November.
- HB Rashard Penny and DE Darrell Taylor will return to the field in the month of November.
- Russell Wilson will have over 33 touchdown passes at the end of the month.
- The Seahawks will trade for either DE JJ Watt or DE Ryan Kerrigan.
For injuries news and updates, check out the Seattle Seahawks October review.